Electric heater GR-B is a model with water temperature control designed for big boiler and water tanks, also working in solar systems.
The heater has a solid, metal casing, reliable thermostat Cotherm and brass flange for easy assembly.
Heater has a smooth water temperature adjustment in the range of 10 to 80 degrees.
As a protection against a damage (overheating) a manual fuse is used.
It can be reset manually by a customer in case of overheat.
GR-B model is available in outputs: 4,5kW, 6,0kW, 9,0kW and 12,0kW, on
flanges 5/4″ or 6/4″.
Lower outputs available on the GR model.
– working environment – water
– voltage – 400V
– electrical connection – straight cable without a plug
– flange 5/4″ or 6/4”
– available outputs: 4,5kW, 6,0kW, 9,0kW and 12,0kW
– casing pipe – stainless steel 1.4404 Փ8,5
– brass – flange
– insulator – magnesium oxide (MgO)
– spiral – Kanthal wire
– temperature regulator – mechanical (Cotherm)
Lenght of heating element:
4,5kW; 3x1500W – 400 mm
6,0kW; 3x2000W – 500 mm
9,0kW; 3x3000W – 650 mm
12,0kW; 3x4000W- 650-670 mm
Lenght of casing with a flange: 135mm
Cable lenght: 200cm
Please contact us. We’ll indicate your local distributor.